(Adds background, updates stock activity) MEMPHIS, Tenn., Nov 26 (Reuters) - AutoZone Inc. , the largest U.S. automotive parts retailer, on Tuesday said it has been named as a defendant in asbestos lawsuits involving the sale of brake parts. The Memphis, Tennessee company said it was named as a defendant along with numerous others in an "insignificant" number of lawsuits. The retailer said it has never manufactured nor installed brake products and does not believe it has material ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-AutoZone named as defendant in asbestos suits" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642