(Adds earnings details, background) CHICAGO, May 26 (Reuters) - AutoZone Inc. , the largest U.S. auto parts retailer, on Wednesday reported higher quarterly earnings as sales to repair shops rose. Sales at stores open at least one year, or same-store sales, increased 2 percent from a year ago. Retail same-store sales rose 1 percent and commercial same-store sales rose 10 percent. Memphis, Tennessee-based AutoZone said net income in the fiscal third quarter ended May 8 rose to $143.4 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-AutoZone posts higher profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.