* Q3 EPS $5.29 vs est $4.98 * Q3 rev $1.98 bln vs est $1.92 bln * Shares rise 7 pct (Follows alerts) May 24 (Reuters) - AutoZone Inc , the largest U.S. auto parts retail chain, posted strong third-quarter results that beat market estimates, partly driven by a rise in domestic same-store sales and addition of new outlets, sending its shares to a life high. For the quarter ended May 7, the company, which also has presence in Mexico, reported a net income of $227.4 million, or $5.29 a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-AutoZone Q3 beats Street view, shares touch life-high" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642