* Q3 EPS $3.13/shr vs est $2.89/shr * Q3 sales up 9 pct May 27 (Reuters) - Retailer AutoZone Inc reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit, boosted by lower fuel prices and increased demand for replacement auto parts amid the downturn in new vehicle sales. "The current economic environment, combined with the reduction in fuel prices compared to last year, has clearly been beneficial to our industry's performance," Chief Executive Bill Rhodes said in a statement. Third-quarter ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-AutoZone Q3 profit beats Street" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642