(Adds details on results, background) CHICAGO, Feb 27 (Reuters) - AutoZone Inc. , the largest U.S. auto parts retail chain, said on Tuesday that quarterly earnings rose 6.2 percent as sales increased and it benefited from store improvements. Net income rose to $103 million, or $1.45 per share, in its fiscal second quarter that ended Feb. 10, from $97 million, or $1.25 per share, a year earlier. Sales rose 3.7 percent to $1.3 billion. Analysts on average expected Memphis, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-AutoZone quarterly earnings rise 6.2 percent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.