(Adds details, updates stock action, byline) By Ben Klayman CHICAGO, Sept 28 (Reuters) - AutoZone Inc. shares fell 1.1 percent on Thursday, a day after hedge fund manager Edward Lampert said he would leave the company's board, stoking concern he was losing confidence in the largest U.S. auto parts retailer. Lampert, chairman and chief executive of ESL Investments which holds a 31.4 percent stake in AutoZone, is leaving the AutoZone board to devote more time to his duties at ESL and as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-AutoZone shrs off after news of Lampert board exit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642