* Amends JP Morgan-led facility * Says amendment to help potential Dollar Thrifty deal July 27 (Reuters) - Car rental company Avis Budget Group Inc said it amended a credit facility to secure financing for a potential offer for smaller rival Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group Inc . In a regulatory filing, Avis said it amended its JP Morgan-led facility to revise definition of consolidated EBITDA and exceptions to permit first-lien and second-lien secured debt to finance a possible ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Avis amends credit agreement for Dollar Thrifty offer" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.