* Says conduit financing extended through Oct. 28, 2010 * Two facilities combined into single $1.95 bln facility Oct 29 (Reuters) - Car rental company Avis Budget Group Inc said it completed the annual renewal of asset-backed bank conduit facilities, which provide a part of the financing for its car rental fleet in the United States, with a reduced borrowing spread. The conduit financing has been extended through Oct. 28, 2010, and now bears interest of LIBOR plus 2.25 percent, a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Avis Budget renews conduit financing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642