* Underlying pretax profit 51 mln euros vs 35.2 mln euros last year * Revenue up 9 pct to 1.52 bln euros Feb 28 (Reuters) - Car rental firm Avis Europe Plc posted a higher full-year profit, boosted by an improvement in volumes amid market recovery and as the company continued to cut costs. The company, which serves customers under the Avis and the Budget brands, expect overall volumes to further improve in 2011. Underlying pretax profit was 51 million euros ($69.7 million) for the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Avis Europe posts higher profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.