LONDON, Feb 27 (Reuters) - Europe's biggest car rental company, Avis Europe Plc, said on Thursday it faced an uncertain outlook with no significant economic recovery expected for 2003, after posting a steep fall in 2002 underlying profits. Avis Europe also warned the threat of impending war in the Middle East clouded its outlook but it would maintain tight control on its fleet and staff levels to keep costs down. "With no expectation of significant recovery in the European economies in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Avis Europe profit falls, outlook uncertain" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642