(Rewrites, adds details, share prices) LONDON, Dec 18 (Reuters) - Avis Europe said on Wednesday that profits would drop more than 10 percent this year as a weak economy led to fewer cars being rented, adding that it saw business from corporate travel trailing behind leisure in 2003. "In the absence of an international conflict, we would expect our leisure revenue to continue its recovery," the car rental agency said in a statement. "However, with current trends and economic prospects we ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Avis Europe sees 15 pct 2002 profit drop" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642