* H1 adj pretax profit 0.3 mln euros vs loss 13.9 mln euros * H1 rental income 539 mln euros vs 533 mln euros * Net debt falls 13.8 pct to 786 mln euros at end-June * Shares up 3.5 pct (Adds details) Aug 26 (Reuters) - Car rental firm Avis Europe Plc swung to a first-half profit helped by new contract wins and tight cost controls, and kept its outlook unchanged for the rest of the year. "Recent trading in our peak months of July and August has again shown a good pricing performance ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Avis Europe swings to profit, outlook unchanged" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642