* Avis ups cash component to $45.79 * Says willing to offer a higher price * Dollar Thrifty shares up 2 pct Sept 23 (Reuters) - Avis Budget Group increased its offer to acquire Dollar Thrifty to about $1.52 billion, topping a sweetened offer from Hertz earlier this month. Avis said it was increasing the cash portion of its offer to $45.79 per share from $40.75 a share. The stock portion of the offer remains unchanged at 0.6543 Avis shares for every Dollar Thrifty share. Earlier ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Avis raises offer for Dollar Thrifty to $1.52 bln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.