* Agrees on price with supplier of 40 pct of its metal needs * No agreement reached so far with key supplier Severstal * Anti-trust regulator to review AvtoVAZ's complaint Dec. 27 (Adds AvtoVAZ's comment on talks with Severstal, background) MOSCOW, Dec 24 (Reuters) - Russia's top car maker AvtoVAZ said on Friday it had agreed a first-half 2011 price with its second-biggest rolled steel supplier MMK , but made no progress in talks with key supplier Severstal . Russian car producers ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-AvtoVAZ agrees H1 2011 metal price with MMK" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642