* Adviser to Russian Tech head to take helm-source * Russian Technologies forming new automotive holding (Recasts with source, background, details) By Gleb Stolyarov MOSCOW, Aug 25 (Reuters) - AvtoVAZ , Russia's largest car maker, is replacing its chief executive as the state pursues grand plans for the auto sector, including a key role in the acquisition of Opel from General Motors. AvtoVAZ, in which French car maker Renault owns a one-quarter stake, said in a statement on Tuesday ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-AvtoVAZ head resigns as Russia eyes industry shake-up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.