(Releads, adds quotes, background, detail) By Guy Faulconbridge MOSCOW, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Russia's Rosoboronexport plans to relinquish control of the country's biggest carmaker, AvtoVaz , by selling stakes to two Russian metals billionaires and a major foreign carmaker, company officials said on Friday. Sergei Chemezov, the head of the Rosoboronexport state arms exporter, said he had offered to sell 5 to 10 percent stakes in AvtoVaz to billionaires Alexei Mordashov and Alisher ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-AvtoVaz stakes offered to metals tycoons" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642