(Adds Axa confirmation, background) PARIS, April 27 (Reuters) - French insurer Axa is planning to securitize some of its French automotive insurance policies, in what would be the first such transaction in France, it confirmed on Wednesday. Axa is in talks with French insurance regulators over approval of the plan and wants to complete its first securitization before the end of 2005, the insurer said, confirming a story in the Wall Street Journal Europe. Axa plans to securitize -- ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Axa plans to move into securitizations" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642