(Recasts, adds details) Aug 27 (Reuters) - Robert W. Baird & Co downgraded the U.S. auto & truck parts suppliers sector to "market weight" from "overweight," saying light-vehicle sales in the United States would likely be depressed for several years, and that auto sales in European and emerging markets were headed for a cyclical downturn. Analyst David Leiker said light-vehicle sales in the United States were at their lowest in 15 years. The European market has seen two months of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Baird cuts U.S. auto & truck parts suppliers sector" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.