(Adds details) March 31 (Reuters) - Robert W. Baird & Co upgraded the U.S. auto and truck parts suppliers sector to "market overweight" from "market weight," citing in part falling valuations to levels at which suppliers typically outperform and declining earnings expectations over the last six months. In a note to clients, analyst David Leiker said adjacent sectors such as home builders and retailers that usually lead the suppliers group are outperforming the market with several ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Baird raises US auto and truck parts suppliers sector" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.