(Adds details) BOMBAY, May 19 (Reuters) - Bajaj Auto Ltd , India's second-biggest motorcycle maker, reported a better-than-expected 31 percent rise in fourth-quarter profit on Wednesday, as unit sales rose nearly 10 percent. Bajaj said it aimed to boost its share of the world's biggest motorbike market after China to 30 percent this year from about 25 percent last year, while boosting exports by 30 percent. India's future motorcycle sales growth is expected to remain robust as incomes ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Bajaj Q4 net profit jumps 31 pct, beats forecasts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.