* Cashes in rights to shares for C$44.5 million * Buyer an unnamed financial institution * Rights pledged to Ford in 2013 (Adds details on Ford stake, Ballard comment; updates share price) VANCOUVER, British Columbia , Dec 22 (Reuters) - Shares in Ballard Power Systems rose more than 7 percent on Tuesday after the fuel cell maker said it will get a C$44.5 million cash injection after offloading its rights to a stake in a fuel cell research group. Ballard said it had closed a deal ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Ballard cashes in rights to auto fuel cell venture" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.