(Recasts, adds details. In U.S. dollars unless noted) VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Fuel cell developer Ballard Power reported a doubled third-quarter loss on Wednesday due largely to money-losing acquisitions and said it will now work to cut cash consumption "significantly". While the Vancouver-based company reaffirmed its 2002 sales and expenses forecast, it said it may shelve technology that doesn't have a quick payoff and will consider ways to better benefit from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Ballard looks to cut costs as loss widens" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642