(Adds details. In US dollars unless noted) TORONTO, Feb 17 (Reuters) - Ballard Power Systems Inc. , which is developing fuel cell technology, reported a fourth-quarter loss on Tuesday, due partly to write-downs and restructuring costs. The company said it had a net loss of $38.8 million, or 33 cents per share, in the quarter ended Dec. 31, compared to a loss of $35.5 million, or 34 cents per share, in the same quarter a year earlier. Revenue for the quarter was $29.2 million, compared ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Ballard Power posts fourth-quarter loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642