(Adds analyst comment, stock price. In U.S. dollars unless noted) OTTAWA, July 26 (Reuters) - Fuel-cell maker Ballard Power Systems said on Thursday its second-quarter loss narrowed by 36 percent as it made gains in gross margin, foreign exchange and revenue. Ballard reported a net loss of $11.1 million, or 10 cents a share, for the period ended June 30, compared with a loss of $17.3 million, or 15 cents a share, in the year-before quarter. Analysts polled by Reuters Estimates, on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Ballard Power trims loss on margin, forex gains" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.