(Recasts, updates stock, adds analyst comments. In U.S. dollars) TORONTO, Feb 22 (Reuters) - Shares of Ballard Power Systems spiked for a second session on Thursday after the company reported an anticipated steeper fourth-quarter loss, but said it has sufficient cash reserves to maintain its 2007 growth strategy. Ballard stock was up 59 Canadian cents, or 8.2 percent, at C$7.78 at midday on the Toronto Stock Exchange, its highest point since Dec. 6, 2006. The shares have gained 16 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Ballard stock jumps on 2007 prospects" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.