(Figures in U.S. dollars unless noted) TORONTO, Nov 25 (Reuters) - Shares of Ballard Power Systems surged on Monday morning after the fuel cell developer said it had won a $1.88 million order from a new automotive customer for its fuel cell engine and support services. Ballard's stock rose 13.6 percent, or C$2.95, to C$24.65 on the Toronto Stock Exchange. On Nasdaq, it was up 13.8 percent, or $1.90, to $15.70. The company did not name its new customer, or outline terms of the deal. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Ballard stock surges on automotive fuel cell deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642