(adds Cameroon comments) By Jonathan Lynn and William Schomberg GENEVA, July 27 (Reuters) - African and Caribbean banana exporters came under pressure on Sunday to settle a row that could undermine global trade talks. but Cameroon said it was holding out for better terms. The prospects for make-or-break talks at the World Trade Organisation (WTO) were delicately poised as rich and poor nations studied proposals for new export opportunities under the negotiations, now in their seventh ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Banana exporters under pressure at WTO rescue talks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642