(Adds details from paragraph 2) LONDON, Sept 23 (Reuters) - Bank Austria Creditanstalt plans to sell a 424.6 million euro ($515.3 million) car and equipment lease backed bond via the Success 2005 B.V. special purpose vehicle, a source close to the deal said on Friday. He said the bond issuer is not planning roadshows, and the pricing date is not yet available. HVB is the bookrunner, and Bank Austria Creditanstalt is the joint lead manager. HVB will begin marketing the transaction on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Bank Austria plans euro lease-backed bond -source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.