(Adds background) NEW YORK, July 29 (Reuters) - Bank of America Corp is in talks with top advertising holding companies on its estimated $1 billion marketing account, now handled by Interpublic Group of Cos. Inc. , sources familiar with the matter said on Friday. The No. 2 U.S. bank is in contact with Interpublic's two main rivals, U.S.-based Omnicom Group Inc. and Britain's WPP Group Plc , for its entire business, the sources said. The account is one of Interpublic's largest, with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-BankAmerica in talks with ad holding cos-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.