(Recasts, adds fund manager quote paragraph 6, updates share price) LONDON, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Troubled British engineering group Invensys Plc suffered more gloom on Monday as its shares crashed to a new all-time low as worries deepened about its recovery prospects and exposure to banking covenants. At 1429 GMT Invensys shares were down 9.2 percent at 14-3/4 pence, the worst performer in the FTSE 100 Index. The shares have slumped 94 percent in the past three years and lost two-thirds of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Banking, outlook fears drag Invensys to new low" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642