(Adds judge giving Delphi more time to settle labor and parts contracts disputes) NEW YORK, Nov 30 (Reuters) - A bankruptcy judge approved on Thursday auto parts maker Delphi Corp.'s settlement with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission of civil fraud charges that stemmed from years of accounting improprieties. The settlement with regulators was clearly in Delphi's best interest and was fair to Delphi shareholders, Judge Robert Drain found after a hearing in the U.S. Bankruptcy ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Bankruptcy judge approves Delphi SEC settlement" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.