(Recasts story with relative size of takeover, other details throughout) By Svetlana Kovalyova MILAN, Dec 23 (Reuters) - Italian holding company Schemaventotto said banks agreed on Monday to finance its full takeover bid for the country's major toll-road operator, Autostrade , the biggest takeover in Italy in recent years. Schemaventotto, which is controlled by the Benetton family, last month offered about 8 billion euros ($8.21 billion) or 9.5 euros per share, for a takeover of the 70 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Banks agree to finance Autostrade takeover-holder" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642