(Adds detail, background, quote) FRANKFURT, Dec 19 (Reuters) - Formula One's carmakers and commercial rights holders said on Friday they had agreed on a new structure for the motor racing championship which would see it listed in the short to medium term. The carmakers, represented by their GPWC association and Formula One holding company SLEC, said in a joint statement the rights-holding banks, comprising BayernLB, JP Morgan and Lehman Brothers , would keep a majority in SLEC but the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Banks, carmakers aim to list Formula One" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642