(Rewrites throughout) By Rachel Sanderson MILAN, Jan 25 (Reuters) - Fiat Chairman Paolo Fresco on Saturday sought to play down talk of radical changes at the car maker, as Italy mourned the death of its industrial patriarch Gianni Agnelli. But at the other end of the country, creditor banks and politicians sounded a note of urgency that Fiat's present misfortunes should not be forgotten in a haze of nostalgia for the glories of its past. "Nothing changes, it will continue as before," ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Banks focus on Fiat plan as Italy mourns Agnelli" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.