(Adds background, other banks) ROME, Nov 26 (Reuters) - Fiat's creditor banks are not discussing lengthening a three-billion-euro loan they extended to the industrial group last year, the head of one of the banks UniCredito said on Wednesday. "I really don't think it is being discussed," UniCredito Chief Executive Alessandro Profumo told reporters on the sidelines of a meeting. Eight banks threw Fiat the lifeline as it struggled through its worst ever crisis last year. Fiat is due to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Banks not discussing longer Fiat loan-UniCredito" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.