* Sees Toyota U.S. sales down in January * Still sees U.S. 2010 auto sales at 11.7 mln vehicles DETROIT, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp's sales suspension will help competitors gain market share in the near term, particularly General Motors Co [GM.UL], Honda Motor Co , Ford Motor Co , Nissan Motor Co and Hyundai Corp , Barclays Capital said in a research note issued on Friday. Barclays also sees January U.S. light vehicle auto sales at 10.6 million vehicles on a seasonally ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Barclays sees Toyota rivals gaining market share" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.