(Adds share price, background) JOHANNESBURG, March 18 (Reuters) - South African industrial group Barloworld Ltd said on Thursday first-half headline earnings per share would jump by more than 30 percent compared to the same period last year, boosting its share price. The world's largest independent lift-truck dealer said the the main factors driving the increase in earnings were a smaller foreign currency translation loss on financial instruments and lower finance costs thanks to lower ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Barloworld sees H1 profits up more than 30 percent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642