(Adds details) JOHANNESBURG, March 29 (Reuters) - South Africa's Barloworld plans to sell its equipment leasing book to vehicle finance group WesBank for 1.3 billion rand ($198 million) as part of a profit-sharing deal, Barloworld said on Monday. The world's largest independent dealer in lift trucks said the planned sale and alliance was in line with its strategy to put asset finance in the hands of expert partners. "While long term rentals, often linked with maintenance contracts, are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Barloworld to sell lease book to FirstRand unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642