(Adds background, details) JOHANNESBURG, July 21 (Reuters) - South Africa's Barloworld has sold a 25 percent stake in its local and African logistics business to a group of black investors led by Letsema Holdings, the industrial group said on Thursday. The transaction, worth 118 million rand ($17.68 million), would be effective from Aug. 1, 2005, and would lead to the creation of a new firm -- Barloworld Logistics Africa Ltd -- housing all of the African business activities of the group. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Barloworld sells logistics unit stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.