(Adds details, shares) JOHANNESBURG, Jan 25 (Reuters) - South African industrial group Barloworld may spin off its motor division and is selling other assets as it refocuses the business on distribution, it said on Thursday, boosting its shares. The company said its Caterpillar equipment business and logistics unit remained core to the group, but it would look at unbundling and listing separately its motor unit, and would trim back its industrial distribution division by selling assets. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Barloworld to spin off assets, gets black director" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.