(Adds background) CHICAGO, Dec 22 (Reuters) - Barnes Group Inc. , which makes parts for commercial and military airplanes and distributes maintenance supplies, on Wednesday cut its 2004 profit outlook and announced plans to cut jobs due to high raw material costs. Barnes said it now expects to earn $1.34 to $1.39 a share in 2004, down from its previous forecast of $1.60 to $1.65. Analysts were expecting the company to earn $1.59 a share, according to Reuters Estimates. Included in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Barnes cuts '04 outlook, to eliminate jobs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.