(Adds Deutsche Bank calculations on additions, deletions) FRANKFURT, Aug 31 (Reuters) - German blue chips Bayer and Volkswagen face eviction from the DJ Stoxx 50 and DJ Euro Stoxx 50 share indexes, analysts said on Tuesday, the last trading day before the rejig. Analysts at bank HVB said stock in drugs and chemicals group Bayer would have to rise by about 1.3 percent to remain in the Stoxx 50 , while VW shares needed to rise by almost 2 percent to keep their place in the EuroStoxx 50 . ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Bayer,VW seen leaving Stoxx indexes, TUI safe in DAX" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.