(Adds refinery, analyst comments, background) By Chen Aizhu and Neil Chatterjee SINGAPORE, Sept 30 (Reuters) - All petrol stations in Beijing must sell cleaner gasoline and diesel from Friday as the Chinese capital moves to cut air pollution before the 2008 Olympics, a Beijing environment official said on Thursday. With 1,047 stations servicing 2.3 million vehicles, the highest among Chinese cities, Beijing will adopt Euro II fuel standards with 500 parts per million (ppm), or 0.05 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Beijing uses green fuels Oct 1 for Olympic cleanup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.