* Recurring EBIT 257 mln euros vs consensus 207 mln euros * Consolidated sales 2.437 bln euros vs consensus 2.433 bln * Dividend increase of 5 percent to 2.94 euros * Sees opportunities in emerging markets (Adds details, background) BRUSSELS, Feb 26 (Reuters) - Belgian steel cable maker Bekaert said on Friday it was confident of its opportunities in emerging markets after full-year operating profit beat market expectations as it benefited from cost cuts. The company, whose steel ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Bekaert profits beat forecast, helped by cost cuts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.