* Deals outlined during Chinese vice-president's visit * Projects include cars, power, sugar * Should be realised within 3-4 years - govt spokesman (Adds details, background) By Andrei Makhovsky MINSK, March 25 (Reuters) - Belarus could secure Chinese investment of more than $10 billion in a series of projects spanning several industrial sectors, including cars, electricity and sugar, a Belarussian government spokesman said on Thursday. "These are absolutely realistic projects ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Belarus eyes China projects worth $10 bln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.