* FY profit 501.9 mln euros vs 1.04 bln eur loss * Cash 405.5 mln eur vs 466.3 mln eur * Sees continued financial services purchases (Adds details from statement, background) BRUSSELS, June 30 (Reuters) - Belgium's RHJ International said it plans to target further finance sector deals after restructuring measures offset lower sales of automotive parts and helped it swing to a full-year profit. The holding company said on Wednesday full-year profit was 501.9 million euros ($614.1 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Belgian RHJ plans finance buys, swings to FY profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.