(Adds details) BRUSSELS, Feb 21 (Reuters) - Melexis , a Belgian maker of semiconductors for electronic car parts, said on Friday its 2002 net profit rose 6.6 percent to 21.6 million euros ($23.2 million), boosted by growing market share. It also said revenues for the year rose 15 percent to 118.2 million euros, in line with expectations. "Once more we increased our market share," Melexis Chairman Roland Duchatelet said in a statement, but did not elaborate. Melexis gave no details ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Belgium's Melexis 2002 net profit, revenue rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642