(Adds more details) BRUSSELS, March 28 (Reuters) - RHJ International agreed to buy a 20 percent stake in Japanese electrical components group U-Shin for 8 billion yen ($68.30 million), the Belgian holding company said on Tuesday. RHJ, which specialises in investments in Japan and is formerly part of U.S. group Ripplewood Holding, said it will become the largest shareholder in U-Shin, which makes and sells automobile components. "RHJI believes the autocomponents industry is an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Belgium's RHJ buys 20 pct stake in Japan's U-Shin" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.