(Adds detail and comment) BANGKOK, March 29 (Reuters) - Benchmark Thai RSS3 rubber was offered at a record high of $3.50 per kg on Monday on the back of tight supply and strong futures prices on the Tokyo Commodity Exchange (TOCOM), dealers said. "We've seen prices fly high over the past few years, but the current level is the highest we've ever seen," Luckchai Kittipol, president of Thai Rubber Association, told Reuters. Rubber reached around $3.30 per kg 58 years ago at the time of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Benchmark Thai rubber offered at record high" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642