(Adds details and quotes) KOLKATA, July 31 (Reuters) - Berger Paints India Ltd. will invest 500 million rupees to set up an automotive paint plant in the western Indian city of Pune, Managing Director Subir Bose said on Tuesday. The total production capacity of the plant will be 800 kilo litres per month and will be operational in a year's time, he said on the sidelines of the company's annual general meeting. The company's current automotive paint production capacity is 600 kilo ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Berger Paints to invest 500 mln rupees in new unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642